Nursing Aides from Floren Healthcare Services, Inc. take directions from a Registered Nurse or the client’s physician. They are tasked with caregiving responsibilities such as:
- Organize the Client’s Appointments and Schedule
- Dressing Assistance
- Grocery Shopping Assistance
- General Safety Supervision
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Help the Client with Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- General Symptom Monitoring
- Monitoring Blood Pressure, Temperature and other Vital Signs
- Reminding the Client to take Medications
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Transportation Arrangements to Social Functions
If you’re interested to know more about our services, call 410-254-5062 to talk to our care coordinator. Floren Healthcare Services, Inc. guarantees the highest standards in the delivery of services by Nursing Aides.
Our services are easily within reach for clients who live in Baltimore, Maryland and the neighboring areas. Services can be arranged 24/7 all year round, including holidays.